The current ranking should be as follows: laser headlights - LED car headlights - xenon headlights - halogen lamps. Because of the cost, halogen lamps are generally used as the standard configuration in the car factory. In the early stage, xenon headlights are used as the alternative light source of halogen lamps. At present, with the maturity and development of LED technology, they gradually show the potential to replace halogen lamps and xenon headlights.
Then compare their strengths and weaknesses:
1、 Laser headlamp
In terms of irradiation distance, the laser headlamp can reach a range of 600m in front, while the models with LED high beam can only reach 300m. This setting also enables car owners to obtain better safety in sparsely populated areas. Laser headlights hold the future trend. Has publicly competed to display its laser headlights. From the current actual situation, the biggest disadvantage of laser headlights is that the cost is too high, which is not conducive to popularization. If the problem of high cost of laser lamps can be solved, laser headlamps are likely to become a popular configuration in the future automotive industry.
Although laser headlights have more advantages than LED headlights, the cost is the biggest constraint on their popularity. Compared with the gradual popularity of LED headlights in models of 150000 yuan, laser headlights can only be used in high-end models of luxury brands, which is still a long way from the real "sharing happiness with the people".
2、 LED automobile headlamp
1： The service life is long, generally up to tens of thousands or even 100000 hours. Some people think that if LED is used in the future automobile lighting, the lamps will not be replaced throughout the service life of the automobile.
2： High efficiency and low energy consumption. The energy consumption of LED lamp is 1/20 of that of halogen lamp.
3： High light quality, environmental protection products, basically no radiation, "green" light source.
4： LED has simple structure, internal support structure, and is sealed with transparent epoxy resin around, with good seismic performance.
5： No delay in lighting, fast response (nanosecond level), suitable for fast moving objects.
6： It is suitable for low-voltage operation. The LED, which is the first electronic component, only needs a DC voltage of 12 to light up. There is no need to worry about the voltage of more than 20000 xenon.
7： The LED occupies a small volume, and the designer can change the lamp mode at will to diversify the car shape. Automobile manufacturers favor led, which is completely determined by the advantages of LED itself.
1： The cost is high. A good LED headlamp needs enough materials. Imported wicks are generally used for lamp beads. The lamp body material, fan and driver will all affect the heat dissipation effect.
2： In the past, it was difficult to popularize LED car headlights. The heat dissipation was not good. If the heat dissipation was not handled well, it was easy to fade. Affect the service life of the lamp. Therefore, it needs to be fully considered when selecting LED headlights.
3： There is no industry standard and the product quality is uneven;
4、 Light type design is a little difficult; At present, the market is dominated by two sides of the light, and the light type design is not good. The effect on the high beam is the same as that of the xenon lamp.
3、 Xenon headlamp
1. The brightness is more than 300% higher than that of halogen lamp.
2. The structure without tungsten wire also makes the service life longer than that of halogen lamp.
3. It is more energy-saving and environment-friendly than halogen lamps, saving more than 40% of power consumption.
4. If there is a fault in use, xenon will not go out instantly, but will gradually darken until it goes out. This allows the driving driver to have time to deal with headlamp failure.
1. poor spotlight and too bright, it is easy to shake the driver of the opposite vehicle, resulting in accidents. But now xenon headlamps are basically equipped with lenses, so this problem can be solved. But as far as I know, xenon headlights are not equipped with lenses.
2. poor penetration. The penetration of xenon headlights is very weak in heavy fog and snow weather.
3. delay effect. Because of the working principle of xenon headlamp, it takes 2-4s to light it. When driving at high speed, the horn often doesn't work, so you need to use the headlights to "shake" the vehicle in front. At this time, it is completely impossible to rely on the xenon headlights. Therefore, some manufacturers take this as the interface. The low beam uses xenon, while the high beam still uses halogen.
4、 Halogen lamp
1. the cost is low, and the cost among the three is the lowest.
2. the structure is relatively simple, and the brightness is easy to adjust and control. When the visibility is very poor, the penetration is stronger, and the lighting effect will be better. (however, the speed cannot be too fast in low visibility, so this advantage is basically ignored.)
3. the light is uniform.
1. low luminous efficiency and high calorific value
2. the brightness is relatively low, which is generally the low standard configuration of current cars, so it is difficult to meet the needs of current drivers.
3. short service life, and the service life of halogen lamp is relatively short. Under normal circumstances, the longest service life of a halogen bulb can last about 1000 hours.